Puppies, large dogs & special needs
$100 per day
For puppies up to a year, large dogs (over 60 lbs or look like it), or dogs with special needs. If you are uncertain, please ask.
• Jan 1 New Year’s Day
• Jan 2 New Year’s Day observed
• Jan 16 MLK Day
• Feb 20 Presidents’ Day
• May 29 Memorial Day
• July 4 Independence Day
• Sept 4 Labor Day
• Oct 9 Columbus Day
• Nov 10 Veteran’s Day observed
• Nov 23 & 24 Thanksgiving Days
• Dec 25 Christmas Day
The Dog House NYC does not have its usual dog walks on the holidays above.Walks can be given by special arrangement and are priced at the weekend/holiday rate.
Except for Christmas, all religious holidays are considered normal walking days.
1) We only accept morning drop-offs. Although our drop-off time is 9 am, we can by special arrangement receive dogs from 6:30 am until noon. We do not accept afternoon or evening drop-offs because our guests need to spend time with us and with each other in order to satisfy their basic questions: Yes, you will be fed. Yes, you will be taken out. Yes, the other dogs are quite nice and you will be quite safe and happy here.
2) Dogs must be picked up between 9:00-10 am to qualify for the one-day rate. Between 10:00 and 1:00 pm, we charge for half a day. After 1:00 pm we call it a full day. And unlike people hotels, we charge by the day here, not the night. You, after all, don’t need so many walks!
``Leaving my dog with Heather and Zooey when I travel is just like dropping her off at an animal-loving friend’s place. At The Dog House NYC, Midway is treated like a member of a big, happy dog family.``
We’re confident that we provide the best in dog walking / boarding services. These happy faces and long time clients are our proof. View our full gallery